What is Creatine used for and how do you use it?
In brief Creatine-monohydrate, The must have Gym supplement for Powerlifters, Athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Lets dive into what it is, How it works & why it could become a huge impact in your fitness routine!
What is Creatine ?
"Creatine" is an amino acid found in your body's muscles & brain.
You can get creatine through seafood and red meat — though at levels far below those found in creatine supplements. The human body can produce only about 1 gram of creatine per day.
What is the benefits of Creatine Monohydrate ?
Regardless of the form, People who Supplementation with (Creatine) regularly have shown to increase size & strength, Fat free mass, And muscle morphology with concurrent heavy lifting training more than just resistance training alone.
It's a naturally occurring amino compound found in small amounts in certain foods and synthesized by our own bodies, it is the one of the most researched form of supplements widely known for its ability as to enhance stamina & muscle performance.
How Does Creatine Work ?
'Creatine' works by allowing more water retention in your muscles & replenishing ATP (adenosine triphosphate) stores in your muscles, providing a steady stable burst of consistent energy during training and aiding in muscle recovery & performance.
This means you'll be able to get more reps in and more sets, ultimately more gains.
The Key Benefits of Creatine-Monohydrate:
- Increases Strength: Studies have shown that creatine supplementation can lead to significant strength gains and power output during intense workout & training.
- Muscle Growth: By promoting water retention within your body's muscle cells, You can lift more & obtain more gains.
- Improved Recovery & Performance: Helps aid in reducing post-workout fatigue, It supports the body's natural recovery process reducing muscle inflammation & soreness.
How do you take Creatine & Supplement it into your Diet?
- Loading Phase (Optional): Start with a higher dosage for the first 7 days (e.g., 10g/day), then switch to a maintenance dose.
- Maintenance Phase: Take 4g of "creatine monohydrate" daily to sustain elevated levels in your muscles.
- Timing: It's best to take creatine both before & after your workout for optimal absorption, Make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day to get the best out of your performance!